You should use us as your Buyer's agent because we have a proven track record of finding mountain homes for our clients that they and their families can enjoy for generations to come. We pride ourselves on providing a fun experience for our Buyers while matching an appealing mountain lifestyle to their criteria.
- Commitment. We are committed to finding you the home of your dreams despite how long it may take or how many properties must be previewed.
- Assistance. We will assist you with every step of the home buying process.
- Research. We will conduct a thorough review of comparable properties for sale and will discuss the pros and cons of each of these properties.
- Negotiate. We will strenuously negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price for you.
- Paperwork. We will assist you in completing all the necessary paperwork to make an offer.
- Due Diligence. We will line up inspectors and systems specialists to make sure that you are aware of the condition of the home that you are purchasing.
- Closing. We will attend closing with you to answer your questions and to set up services for your new home to get you settled in comfortably.